BUCK is seeking an experienced Social Media Strategist who has digital expertise in multi-channel, paid social media and direct-to-consumer marketing.
This position requires a keen interest in partnering with BUCK’s high-profile global clients as a self-motivated consultant including working on BUCK’s own internal projects. Self-starter capable of juggling multiple projects at once and operating both independently and within teams. Collaborates with art and creative directors to distill client’s needs and social campaigns down to core driving framework, helping shape social strategies and campaigns from the ground up. You will lead as well as support BUCK’s on-going social media projects while playing an active role in pitching.
Must leverage a background in communications to inform social strategy for global clients and internal BUCK initiatives. Must be comfortable using various testing tools and frameworks to deliver long-term acquisition success for BUCK’s clients. Must have the ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights. Display a good understanding of interactive marketing trends on social to guide marketing teams and agency partners.
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar position in a digital agency or on a global brand/account
- Proven success in launching social media campaigns
- Experience in management and tracking of paid social media campaigns and acquisitions
- Strong knowledge of social platform capabilities beyond paid units
- Ability to present and prove ROI on the recommended social media strategy
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies on social media and ability to link that knowledge to brands and their businesses
To apply, qualified applicants please submit:
- Current resume
- Portfolio and/or work samples
- Cover letter including a brief paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position
- Day rate
Email your application to email@example.com. Include the position and office location you are applying for in the subject. No phone calls please.