BUCK is seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager whose role is to plan, execute and enable stable operations of the organization’s IT infrastructure. This includes ensuring secure and effective implementations and operations of computing, backup, storage, server, cloud and configuration management infrastructure as well as the continuous improvement of the processes that enable.
To be successful in this position, the Global IT Infrastructure Manager will have a demonstrated and detailed knowledge of industry best practices as evidenced by a professional track record of effective technical management and leadership of technical teams, core infrastructure, and a thorough understanding of technology hardware and cloud systems.
- Support Core IT Infrastructure for US and international offices.
- Design, build and maintain a robust technology foundation and network backbone to support a nationwide enterprise aligning with company’s growth plans.
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities that reflect the future vision of the organization.
- Drive operational excellence across the engineering organization.
- Manage security threats to technology infrastructure, implements response plans and develops proactive action plans.
- Oversee cloud-based applications and SaaS solutions.
- Manage enterprise network and cloud infrastructure.
- Manage backup, recovery, and data encryption solutions.
- Establish and adhere key performance metrics and indicators to ensure high performance of service delivery systems.
- Create and document proper installation and configuration procedures.
- Oversee software distributions and software updates and OS patches.
- Oversee deployment of systems and network integration in association with partner. clients, business partners, suppliers and remote offices.
- Provide leadership and training to IT staff members.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Maintain control of all on-premise and remote infrastructure inventory.
- Coach, mentor and develop Systems staff.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business.
- SLA delivery (daily monitoring and management).
- Participate and assist in driving the knowledge management process and documentation.
- Review, analyze and modify staffing plans as required.
- Conduct performance appraisals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading IT Core Infrastructure at a mid-sized organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause of issue and provides business solutions.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, good judgment, and good communication skills.
- Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively to solve routine and complex problems effectively.
- In depth knowledge of network configuration, data center infrastructure, wireless networks, storage, routers.
- Familiarity with production/pipeline and creative principles.
- Lead and deliver project expectations on-time according to project schedule.
- Ability to develop and direct various projects through completion.
- Familiarity with Apple, Microsoft, and Linux operating systems.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven team leader with outstanding interpersonal and communication (written/oral) skills.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at one time with exceptional follow through.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or related field.
- Relevant IT certifications or related field experience.
- Willing to continue training and education as requested.
To apply, qualified applicants please submit:
- Current resume
- Link to portfolio
- Cover letter including a brief paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position
- Salary requirements
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position and office location you are applying for in the subject. No phone calls please.