BUCK is seeking an experienced Brand Strategist who leverages a background in design to inform brand strategy for global clients. Self-starter capable of juggling multiple projects at once and operating both independently and within teams. Collaborates with art and creative directors to distill client’s needs and brand down to core driving framework, helping shape brand strategies and systems from the ground up. Must be comfortable auditing market landscapes and digesting researched materials to inform client positioning, writing copy for brand decks and client presentations, and mapping those brand strategies back to visuals.
- 3 years of experience in a similar position at a Design or Branding agency.
- Ability to work in Adobe CC, Keynote, and Google Suite a must
- Awareness of current industry trends and techniques
- An understanding of branding and the user experience around consumer tech products
- Knowledge of current trends in UI/UX, illustration and animation
- Background in user experience design a plus
- Prior in-house tech experience a plus
To apply, qualified applicants please submit:
- Current resume
- Link to portfolio
- Cover letter including a brief paragraph detailing why you are the right person for the position
- Salary requirements
Email your application to email@example.com. Include the position and office location you are applying for in the subject. No phone calls please.